Tales on the Network :: Life Is Better With A Dalmatian Scrapbook And Journal Dog
graphic logo logo graphic graphic  

Life Is Better With A Dalmatian Scrapbook And Journal Dog Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
 Tales on the Network Index du Forum -> Hors-Jeu -> Mini-jeux  
Auteur Message
 MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 22:14 (2017) 

berprom

Life Is Better With A Dalmatian Scrapbook And Journal Dog

<font color="#FF9900">Dog Keepsake Scrapbook and Photo Journal! Preserve The Special Moments! </font>

An 8x10 journal scrapbook and memory book for dog lovers! <font color="#339966">The journey of a single memory starts with a photo!</font> Journal writing and scrapbooking is a great way to record memories of your dog as he grows and discovers his world. Each journal entry can be a few sentences telling a story about your photo.

<font color="#0000FF">This Blank Journal and Scrapbook Has 2 Sections:</font>

<font color="#FF9900">The First Section:</font> <font color="#339966">"Medical History"</font> Dog owners can keep track of the details of their pet's arrival, dog vaccination records, veterinarian visits, medical history, and first photos plus you can add your dog's paw prints.

<font color="#FF9900">The Second Section:</font> <font color="#339966">"Memories."</font> Take photos of your puppy with your mobile phone or camera, print them out and glue them into the book. Journal lines below the photo allow you to write in a memory about the photograph.

<font color="#FF9900">This dog journal and scrapbook offers fill-in-the-blank style pages with lots of space for snapshots of your dog. Our easy to use dog memory </font><font color="#3366FF">book was designed so dog owners can document the life of their dog. Create your own personalized keepsake book of your dog.</font>

The blank pages can be filled with photo memorabilia of your dog. Enhance this memory book with your own creativity by adding scrapbooking elements to create a beautiful scrapbook of your dog and write in memories on the journal lines below the photos.

<font color="#FF9900">This memory keepsake book would make a great gift for your dog lover friends and family so they can create a journal and scrapbook full of </font><font color="#FF9900">memories.</font>
<font color="#3366FF">Order Yours Today!</font>

Life Is Better With A Dalmatian Scrapbook and Journal: Dog Vaccination Record, Puppy Baby Book and Memory Book (Dog Scrapbook) book download

Tags: free epub, free fb2, book torrent, ios access how download information online, book read, mobile pdf, free mobi, book MediaFire, book without payment, free download via uTorrent, tpb free torrent, read store amazon sale mobile, free mobile, book docs, download free cloud, italian how read price download сhapter, book MediaFire, torrent download Rarbg free, free mobile, book iCloud, online touch offline macbook author, kindle download free

at Horse Shows, Keep a Daily Journal and even build a Photo Scrapbook...
Barbara Cartland
For me, its always been extremely important how good or how bad things smell, that could be one of the reasons why I have my apartment flooded with...
Q source
Naila Ceribašć , Joško Ćaleta - 《Journal of American Folklore》 - 2010 - 被引量:1
Martina Orlando-Bonaca , Lovrenc Lipej - 《Marine Ecology》 - 2010 - 被引量:14
Absolutely stunning litter of Dalmatian pupsBoxer: A dog journal for you to record your ...
This Is Glamorous This is GlamorousShop..There are so many amazing projects coming up next year and I can...
2012年5月21日 - AbeBooks.com: The Vintage Dog Scrapbook - The Dalmatian: PaperbackDachshund Miniature Dachshund Standard Dalmatian ...
Try out this unique and individual idea to add a touch of class to your toilet roll mini scrapbook album查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
Dalmatian Dog Diary (Dog Diaries): Create a dog scrapbook, dog diary, or dog journal for your dog by Miller, Debbie at AbeBooks.co.uk - ISBN&nbsp...
- but gosh I love my routine of going to StyleScrapbook’s new office so much! Dalmatian duo: Chri...
The Dalmatian is a breed of dog, noted for its white coat with either ..| See more about Pet Cremation Urns, Dalmatians and Dalmatian...
Four runners gored by bulls in the fifth day of the San Fermin bull-running festival in PamplonaBlogger: Style Scrapbook – Post a Comment bbomjg ytkoztm wzobyc ...
mixed media album using the Prima Scrapbook album..Dogs are an enormous part of our...
STYLESCRAPBOOK’S 7TH BIRTHDAY!!! g ...y leer en papel, tocar, recortar, el olor,...is so much nicer looking, better lay out and ...
I hope you like them!!!By the way, TODAY is the LAST DAY to entry in my RAYBAN Giveaway where you can win a pair of Aviator or Wayfarer ...
comes down to the fact that I let myself get fooled with things that smell good, rather than things that work, just because scent is everything to ...
I don’t know if you have done a post on this but if you haven’t it would be really cool, how is life in Amsterdam ? what made you decide ...
Watch me creating an 8x11" scrapbook page using my "Belle Pastel" collection (paper & stamps) and some other embellishmentsDachshund Miniature Dachshund Standard Dalmatian ...
View more CatChannel.com videos at CatChannel.com offers ideas, scrapbook techniques, and shows you how to create a scrapbook page using photos of your...
Scrapbook Tutorial: Waterfall Flip Book Back Hi, everyone! I have received...Curly-Coated Retriever Dachshund Miniature Dachshund Standard Dalmatian ...
On the contrary, I admire you for stepping out of the fast paced and super technical life and taking advantage of your time in a better, healthier ...
In my tutorial, I show you how to create my "Double Paper Bag Scrapbook" not-so-mini albumThey both about the same age 2 years old...Two Americans and two Spaniards suffered gorings to ...
environment that is best for their pet and for ...The other, a Dalmatian, finally got up, stiffly...(e.g1 girl left (as pictured), all perfectly markedMum & Dad are both...
The Vintage Dog Scrapbook - The Dalmatian (英语) 平装 分享我的评价 | 天天低价·正品质优 | 分享 显示所有 格式和版本 隐藏其他格式和版本 亚马逊...
Home Breeds Best Commands Cartoons Dogs TV Cute ..World's...
2015 New Arrival Resin Dalmatian Dog Figurine,Cute Handmade Craft , Find Complete Details about 2015 New Arrival Resin Dalmatian Dog Figurine,Cute Handmade...
2016年11月20日 - Dalmatian May Notebook Dalmatian Record, Log, Diary, Special Memories, to Do List, Academic Notepad, Scrapbook & More, Dalmation World books...
Dalmatian Dog Diary (Dog Diaries) has 0 ratings and 0 reviews 48a4f088c3

Répondre en citant
 MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 22:14 (2017) 

Publicité

Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Tales on the Network Index du Forum -> Mini-jeux
Sauter vers:  

Further options
 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

Portail | Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation